ComAp styrsystem för elverksstyrning manuell eller automatisk drift
The GPRS system
helps GSM mobile phones communicate across the cellular network. This innovative technology allows you to monitor and control your application from any point - your office, home, smart phone or a dedicated monitoring center. Let´s Go Wireless! The benefits are endless.
Receive alarm announcements immediately they happen, use your hand held device to access information about past events or take advantage of reduced costs with smarter service and maintenance planning.
The ComAp IL-NT GPRS
is an integrated GSM modem and Internet GPRS solution for Greenpower controllers
. It offers a unique solution for wireless monitoring and control over a single or a whole fleet of equipment. The main benefits include high reliability for your application, instant alarm events notification over SMS, on-line data access on Internet (using WebSupervisor
), periodic data collecting in Excel format and SMS control. Wireless integrated solution
- Supports unique AirGate technology for Quick & easy installation
- Support of WebSupervisor – on-line web based system monitoring & control
- Periodic data collection in Excel format
- Instant alarm SMS notification
- System control over SMS
- Compatible with IL-NT, IC-NT*, IA-NT* and ID-Lite
- GSM/GPRS modem
- Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10
- CSD up to 14.4 kbps
- TCP/IP communication over GPRS
- Rugged industrial design plugs right inside the ComAp module
The new version of LiteEdit 4.5
, PC Tool for Configuration and Supervision of InteliLite controllers, now offers full support of ComAp's AirGate communications technology
allowing you to connect easily via the internet to your controller from anywhere in the world.